An experienced, military trained Family Medicine physician with twenty years of experience is seeking full time positions in Idaho.
This physician’s search is motivated entirely by location and practice type. She is currently only considering government positions in Idaho, preferably closer to Boise.
Education, Board Certification, and Licensure
- License: Idaho (Active); Pennsylvania (Inactive); Washington (Inactive); Colorado (Inactive)
- Board Certified: Family Medicine
- Residency, Family Medicine:
- Malcolm Grow USAF Medical Center, Andrews Air Force Base, Maryland
- Medical School:
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, Maryland
This Primary Care physician is currently available for phone, skype, and in-person interviews. She is available to begin practicing this fall.
MDR HealthCare Search has helped to place many physicians just like this one throughout the country. If you would like to learn more about this or other fantastic physicians that can make a long-term impact on your organization our consultants are here to assist. Connect with us today for a free consultation.