An experienced Foot & Ankle Surgeon is actively seeking a position in the West and Southwest United States.
This physician’s search is motivated primarily by location. Currently, he is practicing in West Virginia but would like to practice in the Western or Southwestern United States (California, Arizona, NM, TX or NV), as he enjoys the lifestyle provided by these locations. He would prefer to work as part of an Orthopedic group, which he has done for the past 10 years.
Education, Board Certification, and Licensure
- License: West Virginia (Active), Pennsylvania (Active), Florida (Inactive), California (Inactive), Ohio (Inactive)
- Board Certified: Lower Extremity Surgery; Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellowship, Reconstructive Surgery in Foot & Ankle
- Sarasota Orthopedic Associates, Sarasota, Florida
- Residency, Podiatry:
- James Haley Veterans Hospital, Tampa, Florida
- Podiatry School:
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Undergraduate School:
- University of La Verne, La Verne, California
This experienced Foot & Ankle Surgeon is currently available for phone, skype, and in-person interviews with some notice. He hopes to make a decision as soon as he finds the right position and would be available to start this year.
MDR HealthCare Search has helped to place many physicians just like this one throughout the country. If you would like to learn more about this or other fantastic physicians that can make a long-term impact on your organization our consultants are here to assist. Connect with us today for a free consultation.