A board eligible Critical Care physician is seeking a position for the summer of 2018 in Los Angeles, California or the San Francisco Bay area after completing his fellowship.
This physician’s search is motivated entirely by location. He is currently completing his Critical Care fellowship in the Bay Area, and would like to stay in the area or relocate to Los Angeles. He is hoping for a position in which he can further hone his clinical skills as an Intensivist and conduct less research.
Education, Board Certification, and Licensure
- License: California (Active); Massachusetts (Active)
- Board Eligible: Critical Care, Nephrology
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine
- Fellowship, Critical Care:
- Stanford University Hospital Center, Stanford, California
- Fellowship, Nephrology:
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Residency, Internal Medicine:
- Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Medical School:
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This Critical Care physician is currently available for phone, skype, and in-person interviews with little notice. He hopes to make a decision within the next few months, and would be available to start after completing his fellowship in the summer of 2018.
MDR HealthCare Search has helped to place many physicians just like this one throughout the country. If you would like to learn more about this or other fantastic physicians that can make a long-term impact on your organization our consultants are here to assist. Connect with us today for a free consultation.