It’s no secret that internal medicine physicians are in short supply these days. However, even in today’s competitive market MDR HealthCare Search is able to provide top quality physicians. Take for example this recently acquired, seasoned Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases physician residing in Castro Valley, California.
This physician stands at the forefront of the medical industry as an accomplished individual and an internal medicine leader. His diverse academic profile proves that this physician is not only passionate about health care but incredibly driven to be the best.
- July 2010 – June 2012 Infectious Diseases Fellowship
Harlem Hospital Center, New York, NY
Affiliated to Columbia University, NY
- July 2005 – June 2008 Internal Medicine Residency
Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Bronx, NY
Affiliated to Weill Medical College of Cornell University, NY
- Aug 1995 – Jan 2001 Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery
Grant Medical College, University of Mumbai, India
Teaching and Clinical Experience
With a well-rounded background in teaching and clinical experience stemming from the east coast, this physician has hands on experience within a variety of well-respected institutions. Acting as the Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Medicine at the Harlem Hospital Center of New York, to currently being a Diablo Infectious Disease Consultant in Castro Valley, he has been recognized as an internal medicine savant, earning some prestigious honors and awards.
- May 2012 Fellowship award for commitment and outstanding contribution towards improving the quality of the Internal Medicine Infectious Disease Residency Program at Harlem Hospital Center
- Nov 1996 & Apr 1998 Special Merit Certificate (Ranked among top 5 in the class of 200), India
Research & Publication Contribution
This physician understands the impact of being well-versed in every area of his practice and has taken the initiative to actively research in-depth cases providing him the necessary knowledge needed to treat an individual that might be facing a similar challenge.
- “Group C streptococcus Endocarditis and Bacteremia” , Case Report, Columbia University Medical Center/Harlem Hospital Center Residents Research Day, 2011
- “Rising concern of unusual bacteria in humans” , Case series, Columbia University Medical Center/Harlem Hospital Center Resident Research Day, 2012
- “Candida Rugosa, an emerging pathogen” , Case presentation at QuatiaMD, 2012
- “Group C Streptococcus bacteremia and endocarditis”, Case presentation at QuantiaMD 2013
- Case presentation ACG 2015, “Intestinal Ischemia and Gastrointestinal Bleeding Secondary to Calciphylaxis”, accepted for publication American journal of case reports 2015
His curious mentality allows him to never stop learning ultimately leading to his willingness to go above and beyond the norm to ensure he establishes the correct diagnosis and treatment. He can communicate to many patients in their native language due to his ability to speak five languages: English, Spanish, Hindi, Gujarati, and Marathi. This physician is dedicated to his patients as displayed with his ability to ensure that they have a level of comfort and trust when under his care.
MDR HealthCare Search has helped to place many physicians just like this one throughout the Southern California area. If you would like to learn more about this or other fantastic physicians that can make a long-term impact on your organization our consultants are here to assist. Connect with us today for a free consultation.