A board certified heamtologist-oncologist with over 10 years of experience is actively seeking a new position. This physician’s search is open to small and mid-sized cities nationwide.
This physician’s search is motivated entirely by practice specifics. He is looking for an established practice where he can be a very busy provider of top quality care for his patients. He is also hoping to relocate to a small or mid-sized city with a good school system where he can put down roots with his family.
Education, Board Certification, and Licensure
- License: Texas (Active); Colorado (Active)
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Oncology
- Fellowship, Hematology-Oncology:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas
- Residency, Internal Medicine:
- University of Medicine and Dentistry, Newark, New Jersey
- Medical School:
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center, San Antonio, Texas
This Hematology-Oncology physician is currently available for phone, skype, and in-person interviews. He is available to begin practicing after providing his current practice three months notice.
MDR HealthCare Search has helped to place many physicians just like this one throughout the country. If you would like to learn more about this or other fantastic physicians that can make a long-term impact on your organization our consultants are here to assist. Connect with us today for a free consultation.