An experienced Neurocritical Care physician with a background in stroke research is seeking positions in California, preferably in Southern California, starting in the fall of 2017.
This physician’s search is motivated by location. Currently, he resides in Richmond, Virginia but hopes to relocate to the Southern California area for personal reasons. He has interests in stroke research, teaching students and residents, and being very busy clinically.
Education & Board Certification
- Board Certified: Neurology, Neurocritical Care
- Fellowship, Neurocritical Care:
- Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Fellowship, Stroke Medicine (Clinical & Research Fellowship)
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship, Research
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Residency (Chief Resident):
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This well-trained and experienced NeuroIntensivist is currently available for phone, skype, and in-person interviews with some notice. He hopes to find a new position and make a decision by the summer, beginning this fall.
MDR HealthCare Search has helped to place many physicians just like this one throughout the country. If you would like to learn more about this or other fantastic physicians that can make a long-term impact on your organization our consultants are here to assist. Connect with us today for a free consultation.