An experienced Hematology-Oncology physician with three years of experience is seeking evening and weekend shift work in Boston, Massachusetts.
This physician’s search is motivated entirely by location and schedule. This physician would like to pick up shifts in addition to their full-time position.
Education, Board Certification, and Licensure
- License: Massachusetts (Active)
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Oncology, and Hematology
- Fellowship, Hematology-Oncology
- New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York
- Residency, Internal Medicine:
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Medical School:
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
This Oncologist is currently available for phone, skype, and in-person interviews. He is available to begin shifts upon completing credentialing.
MDR HealthCare Search has helped to place many physicians just like this one throughout the country. If you would like to learn more about this or other fantastic physicians that can make a long-term impact on your organization our consultants are here to assist. Connect with us today for a free consultation.