It is our pleasure to introduce a passionate and caring Physician Assistant that is looking to begin caring for the people in her community. Having grown up and studied in New York she gained a plethora of knowledge and experience before ultimately becoming a Physician Assistant. Upon graduation, she transitioned to beautiful southern California, an area where she had lived before and yearned to become a second time resident. She considers Los Angeles her new home and is driven to become an excellent PA and provide the best health care for the residents of Los Angeles.
Her impressive academic profile proves that this PA is not only passionate about healthcare, but also incredibly driven to be the best. In May 2016, she earned her Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from the New York Institute of Technology and completed her thesis titled: Does having a first-degree relative with colorectal cancer encourage lifestyle modifications and preventative screening?
Leading up to her Masters, with a focus in human health, she majored in Psychology and minored in Biology acquiring her Bachelor of Arts from Stony Brook University in May 2007.
Certifications and Achievements
With heavy involvement in medicine and holding herself up to such a high standard, it only makes sense that this PA is well equipped with a multitude of certifications and highly recognized achievements.
- NCCPA Certification in Physician Assistant 2016
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support, American Heart Association 2015 – Present
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association 2015 – Present
- Basic Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association 2012 – Present
- New York State Infection Control Training 2013 – Present
- National Institute of Health Protecting Human Research Participants 2014
- New York State Child Abuse and Neglect Recognition 2013
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Privacy & Security 2013
- Cum Laude, SUNY Stony Brook University 2007
- Psi Chi, National Psychology Honor Society 2004
- Golden Key International Honour Society 2004
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars 2004
This candidate is dedicated to her work, and has proven so with her drive to work hard and provide detailed oriented results. She prides herself in being a proactive thinker, incredibly organized and quick to solve problems. She has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and gets along with all she meets. Her curious mentality allows her to never stop learning ultimately leading to her willingness to go above and beyond the norm to ensure she establishes the correct diagnosis and treatment. She speaks eloquently in English, Russian and Spanish.
It’s obvious that this PA will be an incredible asset to any institution in which she chooses to work. She is a proven leader, a humble provider, and a compassionate mentor.
If you would like to add this physician, or one similar, to your team or if you have questions about how to create a long lasting placement in your organization connect with our consultants today.