An experienced Pulmonary Intensivist physician is actively seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care position in the San Francisco bay area starting this summer.
This physician’s search is motivated primarily by location. Currently, she is practicing in Sacramento but would like to relocate closer to San Francisco proper. She would prefer a position 50 percent Pulmonary and 50 percent Critical Care. She enjoys time in the ICU and would like a healthy mix of inpatient and outpatient in her next position.
Education, Board Certification, and Licensure
- License: California (Active), Kentucky (Active)
- Board Certified: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care
- Fellowship, Pulmonary Critical Care:
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- Residency, Internal Medicine:
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center, San Antonio, Texas
This experienced Pulmonary Critical Care physician is currently available for phone, skype, and in-person interviews with some notice. She hopes to make a decision as soon as he finds the right position and would be available to start this summer.
MDR HealthCare Search has helped to place many physicians just like this one throughout the country. If you would like to learn more about this or other fantastic physicians that can make a long-term impact on your organization our consultants are here to assist. Connect with us today for a free consultation.