A Neurologist completing his stroke fellowship in the summer of 2018 is actively seeking full-time, employed positions for next year in the New Jersey/Pennsylvania area.
This physician’s search is motivated entirely by location. He is currently completing his fellowship in Pennsylvania and hopes to stay in the area as he is very settled there. He is also only considering positions which are at least 15% stroke.
Education, Board Certification, and Licensure
- License: Pennsylvania (Active)
- Board Certified: Neurology
- Board Eligible: Vascular Neurology
- Fellowship, Stroke:
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency, Neurology:
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, Maryland
- Medical School:
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Westbury, New York
This Neurology-Stroke physician is currently available for phone, skype, and in-person interviews. He is available to begin practicing after completing his fellowship in the summer of 2018.
MDR HealthCare Search has helped to place many physicians just like this one throughout the country. If you would like to learn more about this or other fantastic physicians that can make a long-term impact on your organization our consultants are here to assist. Connect with us today for a free consultation.