MDR Healthcare Search recently had the pleasure of adding another great physician to our list of exceptional candidates. Currently, this outgoing family medicine doctor is finishing up a yearlong Locum Tenens assignment in Santa Monica, CA and is looking to find a permanent place for his practice as well as the dedicated patients that come with it.
This physician earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology at the University of Scranton. After completion of his undergraduate studies, he attended the American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine and received his Doctorate of Medicine in 2004.
He was then accepted to the Kistler Family Medicine Residency Program at the Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center where his activities and achievements included:
- Multi-setting electronic medical record proficiency-EPIC /ECW
- Non-opposed residency training setting in multi-specialty tertiary center
- Member of residency recruitment committee
- Highest score on in-service exam for 2 years
- More than 1650 outpatient evaluations performed by graduation
Embracing the core values of integrity, innovation and growth, he has consistently gone beyond the scope of work and has regularly performed unsupervised home visits to patients who are disabled and cannot ambulate. While in rotation in hospice/palliative care, this physician routinely took on extra responsibilities that enabled him to perform multiple procedures including joint aspirations and injections, basal and squamous cell excisions, fracture management/casting/splinting, cryotherapy, cerumen disimpaction, and dermablade excision of skin lesions.
With an extensive background in the medical field, his most recent tenure has given this doctor several years of experience in Family Medicine in multiple practice settings, including urgent care, inpatient and outpatient environments.
Other accomplishments and achievements include:
- Served as Medical Director for Board for Quality Assurance
- Excellent quality care ratings on various internet search databases
- RVU’s above target system benchmarks, Press Gainey; Patient Satisfaction scores
- On call duties twice weekly with 3 active hospital staff memberships
- Excellent provider quality care performance reviews and operational metrics
- Clinical experience and exposure to a high volume of urgent/emergent care visits/same day appointments
Outside the Practice
Aside from seeing patients, our doctor enjoys a variety of outdoor activities with his friends and family. Having traveled to a number of destinations throughout the world he has come to enjoy many outdoor activities in a number of different climates (such as skiing, tennis, cycling, sail boating, and surfing), all while enjoying music both current and classical.
If your organization needs help finding candidates like this for your searches, or if have questions about how working with a Health System Consultant can benefit your team, connect with us today!