A Family Medicine physician with one year of experience is seeking a primary care position in Long Island to begin as soon as possible.
This physician’s search is motivated entirely by location. This physician has recently relocated to Long Island for personal reasons and would like to find an outpatient practice opportunity in the area.
Education, Board Certification, and Licensure
- License: New York (Active), California (Active)
- Board Eligible: Family Medicine
- Residency, Family Medicine:
- University of Rochester, Rochester, New York
- Medical School:
- Touro University of Osteopathic Medicine, Vallejo, California
- Undergraduate School:
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia
This Family Medicine physician is currently available for phone, skype, and in-person interviews. She is available to begin practicing upon accepting a position and completing credentialing. She hopes to make a decision as soon as possible.
MDR HealthCare Search has helped to place many physicians just like this one throughout the country. If you would like to learn more about this or other fantastic physicians that can make a long-term impact on your organization our consultants are here to assist. Connect with us today for a free consultation.