It’s my genuine pleasure to introduce you to Ascendo Resources. We are a boutique staffing firm that provides a rewarding opportunity that will challenge and develop you for future success. We work in an environment that is much more entrepreneurial and allows for unlimited earning potential with extremely competitive benefits. Our key to success has always been that we have less restrictions and give more control to our employees over the work they do – thus contributing to our overall expansion across the country.
Now, If you answer YES to ANY of the following – Then we need to talk!
- Do you feel trapped doing only one side of staffing?
- Would you like the opportunity to identify both qualified candidates and new business in order to help control your own income potential?
- Do you feel like you have more to give than what you are currently doing?
- Do you want a chance to build a “full desk” and build relationships in the marketplace?
With Ascendo you will have the opportunity to:
- Bring in, develop, and grow new and existing clients/relationships in the local market
- Identify qualified candidates to place
- “Solve” ALL your client’s needs – Temp, Project, Permanent or other solution
- Control your own income potential with uncapped earnings
What you’ll need to bring:
- Understanding of either full life cycle Recruitment or Business Development
- A desire to succeed and work ethic to match
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate ideas / solutions to candidates and/or clients
- Prior Staffing industry (agency) is preferred but not required
Preferred areas of experience should include (but not limited to):
Information Technology: Project Manager, Systems Architect, Software Architect, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Wed Developer, Hardware Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Systems Analyst, Systems Programmer, Systems Engineer, Systems Administrators, Technical Support, Network Engineer, Network Administrator, Data Analyst, Database Administrator, Technical Writer, QA Engineer, QA Analyst, Test Engineer, Test Analyst, Help Desk, Etc…
Accounting & Finance: Accounting (Cash, Accrual), Accountant (Jr., Sr., Manager), Chief Financial Officer, Auditor/Auditing, Bookkeeper, Payroll, Tax, Accounts Payable – A/P, Accounts Receivable – A/R, Controller, Collections. Creditor, CPA, Data Entry, Financial Analyst, SOX Compliance, Treasurer, Process Improvement, Tax Compliance, Etc…
Banking: Compliance, Investigator, Residential Compliance, BSA (Bank Secrecy Act), AML (Anti-Money Laundering), KYC Analyst, AML Analyst, BSA Leader, Sales Coordinator, Settlements, Credit Analyst (Jr., Sr.), Regulatory, Investigator, Private Banking, Investments, Investment Banker, Client Associate, Operations, Etc…