is an award-winning firm that places accounting, finance, financial services, compliance, healthcare, legal, information technology, human resources, and administrative professionals. Whether it is a temporary, project or direct hire position, Ascendo Resources’
business professionals give client companies and candidates a competitive advantage.
Ascendo Resources is seeking an experienced Producing Managing Director. The Director will be responsible for maintaining >20k PDA in personal production through new business development and motivate, train, and develop their staff.
- Establish, drive, and execute a business development plan
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and create a business partnership
- Manage the operation of the Recruiting and Business Development team (Metrics, Compliance, etc.)
- KPI must be met or exceeded
- Negotiate pricing on temp/contract and permanent fees
Employee Retention and Management
- KPI team management
- Attract new employees
- Staff development
- BA preferred in related line of business industry
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- 2+ year of Sales/Business Development
- Proven closing skills
- Prior management experience
- Staffing industry experience required- Agency experience preferred
At Ascendo Resources we believe in empowering our employees. We have an open-door policy and always welcome new ideas that will contribute to our company’s overall success. We have a “Wolf Pack” mentality and strongly believe that we are more POWERFUL when working together as a team. At Ascendo Resources, we continuously reward our team members to make sure they stay motivated to collaborate, innovate and produce. We believe that a positive work culture elevates employee enthusiasm, encourages better productivity, increases retention, and leads to better customer satisfaction.
Ascendo Resources, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.