Within the first 30 days, Ascendo will:
- Have the client complete a New Search Questionnaire and have the account manager visit the practice site (if possible) to meet the other physicians and see the facilities.
- Create an engaging job description for posting to job boards and use in email blasts and social media advertisements to our extensive candidate database.
- Assess the specific needs of the search and develop a comprehensive opportunity marketing and candidate sourcing strategy based on the practice specifics and candidate profile.
After the first 30 days, Ascendo will:
- Gather client feedback regarding any candidate interviews and revise the candidate profile and sourcing strategy if necessary.
- Assist the client with the scheduling of candidate site visits and travel if required. Gather feedback from both candidates and the client regarding the likelihood to move forward with candidacy.
- If further candidate sourcing is needed, Ascendo Healthcare will contact residency programs directly, purchase call lists of candidates meeting the client specifications, and create direct mail campaigns, as needed.
Between 60 and 90 days into the search, Ascendo will:
- Continue advise the client throughout the candidate interview process and provide feedback to the client from the candidate.
- Assist the client in drafting a competitive offer to the candidate, in line with candidate specifications, as needed.
- If further candidate sourcing is needed, Ascendo Healthcare will revisit the candidate sourcing strategy and make adjustments as necessary.
- If a candidate has been offered and accepted the position, Ascendo will offer additional services as needed to facilitate the transition.