A major health system in South Florida is actively seeking an Associate Medical Director for their Behavioral Health Department. This Psychiatrist will be responsible for the patient care 1500 behavioral health patients in Miami-Dade County’s correctional facilities.
Practice features include:
- Family friendly office hours of 8am-4:30pm
- 75% administrative, 25% clinical
- Fully integrated EMR
- Oversee a team of 10 Psychiatrists and 5 ARNPs
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Certified Corrections Healthcare Practitioner/previous corrections experience preferred
- Fluency in Spanish and/or Creole a plus, but not required
This opportunity is offering a competitive guaranteed salary, full professional benefits including paid leave, tuition reimbursement, CME allowance, and malpractice coverage.
International Culture…Metropolitan Convenience…We Have the Perfect Place to Raise a Family!
Miami is a beautiful and temperate area that offers a wonderful quality of life. Rich in both cultural and recreational amenities, South Florida offers pristine beaches, top-rated golf courses, museums and world-class dining. With numerous communities in which to raise a family, you’ll have plenty of options in where to call home!
- Enjoy golfing on a new, top-rated golf course at the Trump National Doral Miami
- Enjoy a year-round summer on Miami Beach or boating in the Florida Keys
- Part of a brand new museum complex, see beautiful works of art, and science and history exhibits at Miami’s Science, Art, and History Museums in Museum Park
- Spend a night at the ballet or symphony at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Enjoy foreign and independent films at the Tower Theater or Bill Cosford Cinema
- Take in world-class art exhibits at Miami’s annual Art Basel
- Delight in delicacies created by famous chefs at the South Beach Food and Wine Festival
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!