A premier multi-specialty medical group in Beverly Hills, CA is seeking a Psychologist to join their practice. In an effort to optimize access, quality of care and enhance coordination, the medical group is developing a collaborative-type health model within their population health program for the management of patients with mental health and medical conditions.
Practice Opportunities include:
- Collaborates with other MDN providers including the Primary Care Team, Pain Management Team, Pharmacists, Ambulatory Case Managers, Inpatient Specialty Program Physicians and Case Managers
- Perform consultations/evaluations consistent with established standardized treatment protocols
- Attend and participate in case conferences, clinical rounds, and other types of meetings which address patient management and care coordination for patients with mental health conditions
- Monday-Friday schedule
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Board Certified in Clinical Psychology in California preferred
- Experience working in a collaborative care mental health model in ambulatory care or as a provider in a primary-care-based mental health model strongly preferred
- Experience working in consultative role to other health care professionals including knowledge of the scientific evidence underpinning treatment recommendations preferred
- Knowledge of population health practices and tools and managed care principles preferred
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Venice Beach just 15mins away Experience the allure of Hollywood -Look out for your favorite celebrities! -You’re in the playground of the rich, famous and glamorous
- Kick up your heels after a long day of local boutiques and designer shops at one of the city’s many sun-drenched cafés, trendy lounges or gourmet bistros
- You’re in a city celebrated everywhere for its impeccable taste