A busy medical center affiliated with a major health system in Southern California is actively seeking a full-time Dermatologist Physician Assistant to support their Department of Integrative Plastic Surgery and Division of Dermatology.
The location of the practice will be in mixed environments including a dermatology and surgery clinic within the medical centers, nursing homes and a cosmetic clinic on campus.
- Ability to function autonomously and independently but also in a team-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to project a warm bedside manner is essential
- Hard working, energetic and comfortable in caring for a wide variety of skin disease
- Particular interest as a practitioner with a high degree of clinical acumen in diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers
- Procedural skills are a must, with ability to perform cryosurgery, electro-desiccation and curettage, simple biopsies, shave biopsies, and punch biopsies
- Basic surgical skill in wound closure and assisting a supervising surgeon or plastic
- Have experience on the cosmetic side with focus on injectable botulinum toxin, soft tissue fillers, laser treatment, dermabrasion, micro-needling, and chemical peels
Appreciate and Enjoy the Best of Everything in a City of Cosmopolitan Sophistication
Los Angeles, California is one of the premier cities in the United States. It is a world center of business, international trade, entertainment, fashion, science, and top rated education. It features beautiful homes, excellent living conditions, and year-round social and cultural activities.
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!