A major health system’s division of Integrative Plastic Surgery is actively seeking a Dermatology Physician Assistant to join their team.
Opportunity features include:
- Opportunity to assist Mohs surgeon or Plastic Surgeon with surgical procedures
- Located in mixed environments, including a dermatology clinic, nursing homes, and a cosmetic clinic
- A high volume of skin cancer cases; cosmetic patients as well
- Strong potential for growth within the division
- Part of a multidisciplinary, team-oriented, collaborative, and patient-centric medical group.
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- High degree of clinical acumen in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers
- Able function independently and autonomously, but also in a team-oriented environment
- Good interpersonal skills and warm bedside manner
- Experience with injectables, laser treatment, dermabrasion, micro-needling, and chemical peels a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Venice Beach just 15mins away Experience the allure of Hollywood -Look out for your favorite celebrities! -You’re in the playground of the rich, famous and glamorous
- Kick up your heels after a long day of local boutiques and designer shops at one of the city’s many sun-drenched cafés, trendy lounges or gourmet bistros
- You’re in a city celebrated everywhere for its impeccable taste