A major healthcare system in Miami, FL is actively seeking the Director of Patient Care Services, Perioperative Division based at their flagship hospital. This Surgical Service has 35 operating rooms spread among multiple facilities, with 6 located at the health system’s Level I Trauma Center.
Opportunity Features include:
- Development & monitoring of departmental operating budgets, including personnel, contractual services, supplies and capital equipment
- Monitor and analyze existing services currently being provided
- Market leading salary, paid personal leave, comprehensive medical insurance, pension plan, tuition reimbursement, and flexible benefits are being offered
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- RN license in FL or eligibility to obtain licensure
- Bachelors & Masters Degrees, with at least one in Nursing
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Nursing; experience in similar role preferred
- Dedicated leader with excellent attention detail
International Culture…Metropolitan Convenience…We Have the Perfect Place to Raise a Family!
Miami is a beautiful and temperate area that offers a wonderful quality of life. Rich in both cultural and recreational amenities, South Florida offers pristine beaches, top-rated golf courses, museums and world-class dining. With numerous communities in which to raise a family, you’ll have plenty of options in where to call home!
- Enjoy golfing on a new, top-rated golf course at the Trump National Doral Miami
- Enjoy a year-round summer on Miami Beach or boating in the Florida Keys
- Part of a brand new museum complex, see beautiful works of art, and science and history exhibits at Miami’s Science, Art, and History Museums in Museum Park
- Spend a night at the ballet or symphony at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Enjoy foreign and independent films at the Tower Theater or Bill Cosford Cinema
- Take in world-class art exhibits at Miami’s annual Art Basel
- Delight in delicacies created by famous chefs at the South Beach Food and Wine Festival
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!