A major healthcare system that is dedicated to patient care and comprehensive healthcare is seeking a full-time BC/E Internal Medicine Physician to join one of their established practices.
- 100% outpatient
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Model
- Family friendly office hours of 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday
- Call 1:5
- X-Ray, EKG, Spirometer, HGB A1C, Diabetes, Cholesterol, and Urinalysis equipment on site
- Established patient panel with strong ties to the community and a diverse patient population
- BC/E Internal Medicine
- Must be comfortable serving as a collaborating physician for NPs
- Competitive base salary and productivity incentive
- Additional $30,000 PCP quality incentive program
- Generous paid vacation time & sick time
- Loan Assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage (and for family)
- Multiple options for tax and income deferred retirement savings
- Liability insurance
- CME Allowance
Richmond is a progressive city with a vibrant economy. Rated top 10 cities for hospital care by HealthGrades, it features top rated schools and excellent home values. Washington D.C., the Blue Ridge Mountains, and the Atlantic coast are within two hours drive!
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!