An established, successful 250 physician multi-specialty group is seeking a 6th BE/C Endocrinologist to join their practice and to help meet the growing needs of their patient population in Richmond, Virginia.
- Employs diabetes treatment and education (ADA guidelines), and the management and evaluation of a broad range of endocrine disorders
- Multispecialty group practice affiliated with a major health care system Is supported by a 24/7 hospitalist program
- Fully integrated electronic medical records system
- Competitive salary, full benefits including health, paid vacation, CME, relocation assistance
- Experience world class arts – Richmond Ballet, Richmond Symphony, Virginia Opera, Broadway musicals, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts and Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden.
- Come see the American Civil War Center, the first museum to combine the Union, Confederate and African American stories of the Civil War into a national context.
- Navigate Class III and IV rapids through the only downtown urban setting on the historic James River –sign up for awesome whitewater rafting tours, kayaking and canoe trips! as well enjoy swimming, boating, and fishing.
- Award winning golf courses, thriving historic downtown, galleries, restaurants and fashionable retail galore!
- There’s so much to see and do year round…get ready to fall in love with Richmond!
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!