A growing, seven (7) person Gastroenterology practice with offices in Norfolk, Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake, is actively recruiting an additional board eligible/certified Gastroenterologist to join their team.
Practice features include:
- High volume practice with a strong referral base
- Full support staff of Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and CRNAs
- Clinic, Endoscopy, and Infusion Center on site
- 45% of time spent in clinic, 55% of time spent doing procedures
- Office hours of 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM; Call will be 1:8
- Ability to pursue research opportunities if interested
Beautiful coastal living… Metropolitan convenience …
Top quality community…We’ve got the perfect place to raise a family!
- Because of its location and waterways, eastern Virginia offers easy access to Washington, D.C, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City
- Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront, a famous paved board walk, fun filled adventures like surfing, boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many seasonal free events
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation’s largest living history museum, is actually a functional colonial town itself, and one of the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water Country USA!
- The Chesapeake area offers prestigious vineyards. And nearby, find the birthplace of George Washington and the estate of Confederate General Robert E. Lee
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet restaurants and shopping galore!
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!