A Los Angeles medical center affiliated with a large healthcare system is seeking a full-time, experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
PPractice Opportunities include:
- Manage medically complex patients in a major urban medical center
- Work as part of an integrated nursing team
- Provide high quality, evidenced-based and efficient patient care
- Educate and counsel patients regarding their physical health
- Perform related clinical duties
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- At least 1 year of Acute Care experience
- Active license to practice in California preferred
- Current ACLS and BLS certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Appreciate and Enjoy the Best of Everything in a City of Cosmopolitan Sophistication
Los Angeles, California is one of the premier cities in the United States. It is a world center of business, international trade, entertainment, fashion, science, and top rated education. It features beautiful homes, excellent living conditions, and year-round social and cultural activities.
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!