A major healthcare system serving the needs of San Francisco and northern San Mateo County since 1893 is seeking a BE/BC full-time Infectious Disease Specialist to join their dynamic team.
Opportunity Features Include:
- Advanced Wound Care center consults on diabetic foot ulcers/infections, post-op wound infections, bone infections, implant infections, and more
- Facility house state-of-the-art treatments including skin substitutes, skin grafting, debridement, revascularization, infection control, and compression therapy
- Practice is part of a 423-bed Hospital
- Built-in referral base
- Hours: Monday – Friday
San Francisco located in the Bay Area is home to some of the world’s finest wine country, waterfront towns, dramatic beaches, and the tech-savvy Silicon Valley, where lunchtime ideas at Google, Facebook, and Apple, turn into the next brilliant innovation.
- Take a stroll of
takeyour bike down the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge; once called “the bridge that couldn’t be built,” today it is one the seven wonders of the modern world!
- Experience fine dining, fresh produce, cheeses, shopping and more at The Ferry Building Market Place, a California certified farmers market operated by the Center for Urban Education about Sustainable Agriculture.
- Discover the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, presenting dynamic new exhibitions and events around the Bay Area.
- Take your family to The San Francisco Zoo and Gardens is
an historictreasure with 1,000 endangered and rescued animals representing 250 species on view in 100 acres of lovely, peaceful gardens nestled against the Pacific Ocean.
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!