A major medical group in Connecticut is currently recruiting an additional BE/C Neurologist to join their team. Located on the campus of a brand new, state of the art medical center just outside of Hartford, this employed position offers great flexibility and a strong built-in referral network.
Opportunity Features Include:
- 100% Inpatient
- Flexible hours (open to traditional office hours or 7-on/7-off schedule)
- Very light call of 1:4
- Certified Stroke Center
- Ability to teach residents at an affiliated hospital
Culture, History, and New England Charm Collide in Beautiful Hartford, Connecticut
Hartford, Connecticut is a thriving, vibrant city full of New England charm. Home to the University of Hartford, the greater Hartford area offers excellent schools, a variety of lovely neighborhoods and homes, and a thriving cultural community. The thriving cities of New Haven and Boston are just a short drive away!
- Home to the University of Hartford, the Hartford area offers access to top notch NCAA Division I sports year round
- Indulge your literary side and visit the homes of Mark Twain, Harriet Beecher Stowe and Noah Webster, all open to the public
- Enjoy famous paintings and pilgrim-century pieces at the Wadsworth Atheneum, the oldest public art museum in the U.S.
- Enjoy the spring, summer, and fall at the Elizabeth Park by experiencing the rose gardens in full bloom, the turning of the leaves, and/or spring’s blossoming trees
- Broaden horizons at the Connecticut Ballet or the Connecticut Science Center
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!