A busy medical center part of a major health system in California is actively seeking a Neurohospitalist to join their growing team. This practice is part of a 384-bed acute care hospital.
- 100% Inpatient
- Hours are 8am-5pm
- Inpatient rounding on ER and stroke patients
- Quadramed EMR
- One weekend call every three weekends
- 3 weeks paid leave, 401K and health
and dental insurance, life and disability insurance and malpractice insurance
- BE/C in Neurology
- Must be fellowship trained
- Active CA license is preferred
- EMG and EEG proficiency preferred
Southern California Living!
Southern California is one of the premier locations in the United States. It is a world center of business, international trade, entertainment, fashion, science, and top rated education. It features beautiful homes, excellent living conditions, and year-round social and cultural activities.
- Centrally located to all there is to see and do, Los Angeles is the perfect place to live in Southern California
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Experience the allure of Hollywood -Look out for your favorite celebrities! -You’re in the playground of the rich, famous and glamorous
- Kick up your heels after a long day of local boutiques and designer shops at one of the city’s many sun-drenched cafés, trendy lounges or gourmet bistros. You’re in a city celebrated everywhere for its impeccable taste
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!