Practice Opportunities include:
- 100% Inpatient
- Family friendly day-time hours
- Inpatient stroke cases are 700+ and TPA admin is 60+ annually
- Approx. 7-12 patients per day
- Shared Call 1:4
- Equipment includes: CT, CTA, MRI, Ultrasounds, and IRL suit with Interventionists
- Join 1 MD, 1 APC and 2 general Neurologists
- Fully Integrated EMR
- Minimal admin responsibilities
- Salaried position
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Board Certified in Neurology
- Fellowship trained in Stroke
- Research is a requirement
- Teaching skills are a plus
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred
Southern California Living!
The area could well be called “Paradise Found.” Clean air, blue skies, crystal-clear desert nights, nearly year round sunshine all contribute to exceptionally stress-free, resort-style living. Framed by mountains, the area boasts an annual average of 350 days of sunshine, clear skies, clean air, breathtaking scenery, affordable housing, minimal traffic, excellent schools, superb dining and shopping, Broadway-caliber entertainment, two international film festivals, a variety of sporting events, and four-season recreational opportunities.
Just a short road trip to Los Angeles or San Diego makes going to the beach or a metropolitan museum an easy trip. World famous for golf and tennis with luxury shopping and dining combined with affordable housing make this area of southern California a treasure. It is not surprising that this area is one of the fastest growing areas in California.
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!