- State-of-the-art equipment & TJC Certified Stroke Center
- Mainly outpatient with hours of 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
- Mainly outpatient
- Strong built-in referral base
- Call 1:3 to go to 1:4
- PSR for each provider to work as team
- Ability to pursue sub-specialty interests in stroke, MS and/or Neurophysiology
A competitive compensation with guaranteed salary, productivity incentive, relocation assistance, multiple options for tax and income deferred retirement savings, liability insurance, CME and a comprehensive benefits package is offered.
We’ve got the perfect place to raise a family!
The eastern coast of Virginia offers an excellent quality of life that includes top rated school systems, a great choice of home and neighborhoods including waterfront properties, and four seasons climate with moderate winters. Enjoy convenient access to famous beaches, vineyards, mountains and our nation’s capital.
- Because of its location and waterways, eastern Virginia offers easy access to Washington, D.C, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City
- Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront, a famous paved board walk, fun filled adventures like surfing, boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many seasonal free events
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation’s largest living history museum, is actually a functional colonial town itself, and one of the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water Country USA!
- Indulge your inner wine connoisseur at the Chesapeake area’s prestigious vineyards.
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet restaurants and shopping galore.
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!