A major medical group in Richmond, Virginia is actively recruiting a board certified Neurologist to assume direct patient care responsibilities on the campus of a 250 bed, full service, acute care hospital in a desirable suburb of Richmond, Virginia. This is primarily consulting practice based out of one hospital that is part of a larger health system in the state of Virginia.
- Part of a 300+ physician-led multispecialty practice that includes a major division of a seven-hospital system in Virginia
- Certified Stroke Center that is part of a health system-wide Neurosciences Institute
- NP to see patients for follow-up appointments
The ideal candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- BE/C in Neurology
- Open to use of Teleneurology for the ED
- Desire to conduct primarily office based testing, with 1:4 weeks of inpatient consults
A comprehensive compensation includes a competitive salary, full professional benefits, performance/productivity bonus, and directorship stipend, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
Richmond is a progressive city with a vibrant economy. Rated top 10 cities for hospital care by HealthGrades, it features top rated schools and excellent home values. Washington D.C., the Blue Ridge Mountains, and the Atlantic coast are within two hours drive!
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!