A growing Neurosurgery practice that is affiliated with a major health care system in California is seeking a Board Certified Neurosurgeon. Join a board certified neurosurgeon who specializes in brain and spinal disorders and neurosurgical pain management.
- Practice is part of 358-bed Hospital
- Work alongside Neurosurgeon who also specializes in spine
- Supportive administrative team
- Strong, built-in referral base
- Fully integrated EMR
- Board Certified Surgeon
- Have an innovative approach
- Active CA license or in the process of obtaining is a must
- Fluency in a foreign language is preferred
San Jose, the heart of Silicon Valley, was built with an innovative spirit and is cradled by the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains and South Bay and is now a major technology hub in California’s Bay Area. The downtown area of San Jose is home to the Tech Museum of Innovation, devoted to the exploration of science and technology.
- Explore the spooky Winchester Mystery House and the quirky New Almaden Quicksilver Mining Museum. San Jose is a unique cultural hub.
- With the largest Vietnamese population outside of Vietnam and one of the three remaining Japantowns in the US.
- Enjoy outdoor activities including water parks, gardens, and golf! Pruneridge Golf Club courses, a favorite spot in the South Bay for a quick nine holes of golf or to practice your swing on the covered and lighted double deck driving range and short game areas.
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!