Outstanding professional opportunity in Richmond, Virginia for a board certified/board eligibleOccupational Medicine Physician. This is a broad spectrum occupational and preventive medicine practice that includes workman’s compensation, case management of occupational injury and Illness, pre-placement physicals, drug testing, diagnostic screening, compliance assistance, and physical therapy.
Attractive features of this position include:
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Family Friendly office hours
- No Call
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Board Eligible/Certified in Occupational and Preventive/ Environmental Medicine
- Experience in assisting in the development of workflows, clinical protocols, and patient care standards
- DOT and MRO certification
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA regulations
This opportunity is offering a competitive compensation package, including loan forgiveness, sign on bonus, and relocation assistance.
Richmond is a progressive city with a vibrant economy. Rated top 10 cities for hospital care by HealthGrades, it features top rated schools and excellent home values. Washington D.C., the Blue Ridge Mountains, and the Atlantic coast are within two hours drive!
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!