A highly regarded medical oncology practice affiliated with a premier multi-specialty group in Beverly Hills, California, is actively seeking a full-time Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
- Diagnose common medical conditions
- Educate and counsel patients regarding their physical health
- Perform related clinical duties
- Collegial practice of 11 physicians that is part of a network of individual physicians that ranks among the best in California for clinical quality care, patient experience and satisfaction, and information technology adoption
- Must have Oncology experience
- Outpatient or BMT Oncology experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform tasks in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Works collaboratively with supervising physician on providing effective medical treatment and case management
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Appreciate and Enjoy the Best of Everything in a City of Cosmopolitan Sophistication
Los Angeles, California is one of the premier cities in the United States. It is a world center of business, international trade, entertainment, fashion, science, and top rated education. It features beautiful homes, excellent living conditions, and year-round social and cultural activities.
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!