A thriving, high volume, Orthopaedic Surgery practice in Coral Gables, Florida is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Certified Upper Extremity Orthopedic Surgeon to join their practice. Affiliated with a major health system in the area, this opportunity offers very high income potential and the opportunity to ramp up very quickly.
Practice features include:
- Hours of 8am to 6pm, Monday through Friday
- X-Ray, Ultrasound, and Occupational Therapy offered in office
- Call of 10 days per quarter
- High patient volume
- Fully integrated EMR
This opportunity offers full professional benefits including health insurance, CME allowance, Medical Malpractice, professional fees, paid vacation, and 401K.
Miami is a beautiful and temperate area that offers a wonderful quality of life. Rich in both cultural and recreational amenities, South Florida offers pristine beaches, top-rated golf courses, museums and world-class dining. With numerous communities in which to raise a family, you’ll have plenty of options in where to call home!
- Enjoy golfing on a new, top-rated golf course at the Trump National Doral Miami
- Enjoy a year-round summer on Miami Beach or boating in the Florida Keys
- Part of a brand new museum complex, see beautiful works of art, and science and history exhibits at Miami’s Science, Art, and History Museums in Museum Park
- Spend a night at the ballet or symphony at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
- Enjoy foreign and independent films at the Tower Theater or Bill Cosford Cinema
- Take in world-class art exhibits at Miami’s annual Art Basel
- Delight in delicacies created by famous chefs at the South Beach Food and Wine Festival
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!