A major health system’s division of Integrative Plastic Surgery is actively seeking a fellowship-trained Orthopedic or Plastic Surgery track hand surgeon to build a hand surgery practice that will serve two major medical centers in Los Angeles. These medical centers do not currently offer hand surgery services.
Opportunity features include:
- Opportunity for congenital hand cases
- Treat a high volume of patients in a level 1 trauma center
- Elective hand surgery practice with a large community referral base and some referrals through the emergency department
- Call split among existing practitioners in the medical group
- Part of a multidisciplinary, team-oriented, collaborative, and patient-centric medical group.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Appreciate and Enjoy the Best of Everything in a City of Cosmopolitan Sophistication
Los Angeles, California is one of the premier cities in the United States. It is a world center of business, international trade, entertainment, fashion, science, and top rated education. It features beautiful homes, excellent living conditions, and year-round social and cultural activities.
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!