A premier multi-specialty medical group in Beverly Hills, CA is seeking a full-time Pain Management Physician Assistant to join their Comprehensive Pain Program (CPP) practice. The program is one of several Population Health initiatives focused on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of care.
Practice Opportunities include:
- Non-operative practice
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Treat patients with a variety of chronic pain conditions including spine, neuromuscular, musculoskeletal, neuropathies, HA/migraine, abdominal pain, pelvic pain, or chronic pain resulting from complex medical or surgical treatments
- Work collaboratively with CPP Medical Director and primary care physicians
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working with chronic pain patients in a primary care setting is desired
- Valid DEA registration
- Active CA license is a plus!
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Venice Beach just 15mins away Experience the allure of Hollywood -Look out for your favorite celebrities! -You’re in the playground of the rich, famous and glamorous
- Kick up your heels after a long day of local boutiques and designer shops at one of the city’s many sun-drenched cafés, trendy lounges or gourmet bistros
- You’re in a city celebrated everywhere for its impeccable taste