A private group practice with locations throughout Florida is actively seeking a Pathologist to join their team and help grow their new Pathology service line in Miami. This is an excellent opportunity for a physician who wants to build and lead their own lab with the support of an established group.
Practice Features Include:
- 100% Outpatient, employed opportunity
- Office hours of 8am-5pm
- 60% Clinical, 40% Administrative
The ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- Fellowship training or experience in Gyn & Breast Pathology a must
- Some experience running a lab a plus
- Driven, with a desire to have a strong sense of ownership over the practice
This opportunity is offering a competitive compensation plan, including a base salary, productivity incentive, site lead stipend, and full professional benefits.
Miami is a beautiful and temperate area that offers a wonderful quality of life. Rich in both cultural and recreational amenities, South Florida offers pristine beaches, top-rated golf courses, museums and world-class dining. With numerous communities in which to raise a family, you’ll have plenty of options in where to call home!
- Enjoy golfing on a new, top-rated golf course at the Trump National Doral Miami1
- Enjoy a year-round summer on Miami Beach or boating in the Florida Keys2
- Part of a brand new museum complex, see beautiful works of art, and science and history exhibits at Miami’s Science, Art, and History Museums in Museum Park2
- Spend a night at the ballet or symphony at the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!