A major health system’s division of Integrative Plastic Surgery is actively seeking to recruit a Podiatrist trained in diabetic limb salvage and foot and ankle limb salvage for a full-time position.
Opportunity features include:
- Provide podiatry service to patients of two large local medical centers
- Facilities incorporate hyperbaric chambers with state of the art technology allowing each medical team to provide comprehensive care
- Large referral base within the community
- Focus on all facets of wound including diabetic foot wounds, venous leg ulcers, pressure sores, skin and breast cancer reconstruction, hand and wrist injuries.
- Part of an integrative medical group with a number of practitioners within the fields of plastic surgery, ENT, Mohs surgery, dermatology, a wound program and limb restoration center
- Opportunity for cross-over care and inter-group referrals
- Part of a multidisciplinary, team-oriented, collaborative, and patient-centric medical group
Salary is highly competitive and includes a full benefits package, as well as ample opportunity for growth within the Integrative Medical Group.
- Enjoy the beautiful beaches of Santa Monica and Venice Beach just 15mins away Experience the allure of Hollywood -Look out for your favorite celebrities! -You’re in the playground of the rich, famous and glamorous
- Kick up your heels after a long day of local boutiques and designer shops at one of the city’s many sun-drenched cafés, trendy lounges or gourmet bistros
- You’re in a city celebrated everywhere for its impeccable taste