Practice features include:
- 100% outpatient, no admissions
- Call of 1:4
- Diagnostic Imaging and full service lab on site
- Comprehensive marketing initiative to bring in new patients
- MD or DO
- BE/C in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
Beautiful coastal living… Metropolitan convenience … Top quality community… We’ve got the perfect place to raise a family!
The eastern coast of Virginia offers an excellent quality of life that includes top rated school systems, a great choice of home sites and neighborhoods including waterfront properties. Enjoy.convenient access to famous beaches, vineyards, mountains and our nation’s capital.
- Eastern Virginia provides easy access to Washington, D.C, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City
- Virginia Beach1 offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront, a famous paved board walk, fun filled adventures like surfing, boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many seasonal free events.1
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation’s largest living history museum, is actually a functional colonial town itself, and one of the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water Country USA!
- The Chesapeake area offers prestigious vineyards. And nearby, find the birthplace of George Washington and the estate of Confederate General Robert E. Lee.
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet restaurants and shopping galore!
- There’s so much to see and do year ’round…get ready to fall in love with Eastern Virginia!
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!