A major health system with seven hospitals throughout Virginia is actively seeking a Surgical Oncologist to join their growing group of Surgical Specialists. Located on the campus of their 238-bed medical center in Norfolk, this employed position offers a built-in referral base and the ability to ramp up quickly.
- Six (6) person team including a Nurse Practitioner
- Office hours of Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm
- Call of 1:3-4
- In office ultrasound and biopsy equipment; radiology, EKG, lab, sterile processing, endoscopy and OR equipment on the medical center campus
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Beautiful coastal living… Metropolitan convenience …
Top quality community…We’ve got the perfect place to raise a family!
- Because of its location and waterways, eastern Virginia offers easy access to Washington, D.C, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City
- Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront, a famous paved board walk, fun filled adventures like surfing, boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many seasonal free events
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation’s largest living history museum, is actually a functional colonial town itself, and one of the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water Country USA!
- The Chesapeake area offers prestigious vineyards. And nearby, find the birthplace of George Washington and the estate of Confederate General Robert E. Lee
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet restaurants and shopping galore!
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!