- Six (6) person team including a Nurse Practitioner
- Office hours of Monday-Friday, 7am-5pm
- Call of 1:3-4
- In office ultrasound and biopsy equipment; radiology, EKG, lab, sterile processing, endoscopy and OR equipment on the medical center campus
We’ve got the perfect place to raise a family!
The eastern coast of Virginia offers an excellent quality of life that includes top rated school systems, a great choice of home and neighborhoods including waterfront properties, and four seasons climate with moderate winters. Enjoy convenient access to famous beaches, vineyards, mountains and our nation’s capital.
- Because of its location and waterways, eastern Virginia offers easy access to Washington, D.C, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City
- Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront, a famous paved board walk, fun filled adventures like surfing, boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many seasonal free events
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation’s largest living history museum, is actually a functional colonial town itself, and one of the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water Country USA!
- Indulge your inner wine connoisseur at the Chesapeake area’s prestigious vineyards.
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet restaurants and shopping galore.
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!