We are seeking a 3rd BE/BC Vascular/Endovascular Surgeon for an established, successful practice in Eastern Virginia.
This is to join a physician-led multispecialty group that is a division of a major healthcare system.
This is an opportunity to do all aspects of Vascular Surgery and practice in state of the art operating rooms and angio suite.
Features of this practice include:
Excellent referral base
No general surgery or trauma call
Busy high volume practice
Fully integrated EMR system
Highly competitive compensation plan based on the RVU Model, comprehensive benefits, 401k plan, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
Beautiful coastal living… Metropolitan convenience …
Top quality community…We’ve got the perfect place to raise a family!
- Because of its location and waterways, eastern Virginia offers easy access to Washington, D.C, Baltimore, Philadelphia and New York City
- Virginia Beach offers twenty-nine miles of Atlantic Oceanfront, a famous paved board walk, fun filled adventures like surfing, boating, fishing, whale and dolphin watching in addition to many seasonal free events
- Colonial Williamsburg, the nation’s largest living history museum, is actually a functional colonial town itself, and one of the most popular destinations in the world!
- Families, be sure to visit Busch Gardens theme park, voted the most beautiful theme park in the world, and soaking-wet fun Water Country USA!
- The Chesapeake area offers prestigious vineyards. And nearby, find the birthplace of George Washington and the estate of Confederate General Robert E. Lee
- Award winning golf courses, galleries, theater, gourmet restaurants and shopping galore!
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!