The Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry Division of a major healthcare system is seeking a highly qualified BE/BC Psychiatrist to join their medical staff in suburban Richmond, Virginia for an inpatient/outpatient position.
Practice features include:
- Part of a 225-bed medical center in the heart of Richmond
- Family friendly office hours
- No night call; 1:4 weekend days
- 15-17 patients per day
- 60% Outpatient, 40% Consults
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of behavioral health specialists, including five Board Certified Psychiatrists, PsyD’s, MSW’s, and skilled Psychiatric R.N.’s providing outpatient, inpatient and C-L.
- Ability to pursue interests in Geriatric Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, and Addiction Medicine.
A highly competitive compensation plan is being offered, including a base salary, $20,000 sign on bonus, $10,000 relocation assistance, and full professional benefits.
Richmond is a progressive city with a vibrant economy. Rated top 10 cities for hospital care -by HealthGrades and it features top rated schools and excellent home values. Washington D.C., the Blue Ridge Mountains, and the Atlantic coast are within two hours drive!
To find out more about this and other physician jobs & opportunities, contact us today!